I wrote the following Email on Feb. 28. 2023 to a list of shareholders I found in an email from 2019, addressing the current situation around the issues:
- Reverse Split
- Crowd Funding
- Continuing support of current shareholders
- Completion of MobiCard 2.0 with Enterprise package
Should you have not received my email to the shareholders, please consider my thoughts and contribute to our mutual cause.
as one of the shareholders from the beginning of this project, I wanted to bring my thoughts in the current situation to your attention as we are at a crossroad in regard to the future of MobiCard/PTOP.
As most of you that have been following the developments around the company and the product, I am also quite frustrated with how things haven’t moved forward as projected. Two factors have weight heavy on the developments the past few years in my view:
1. Think Latitude not fulfilling it's obligations in regard to product development, falling short of completing the product for enterprise use. This fact cost the company in the meantime 3 years!
2. Funding has been an ongoing issue but especially in the 2. half of 2022.
In order to complete the product development that is not too far away (was to be finished last fall put fell short because of…..funding), it would be very important for EVERYONE now to contribute in completing the last mile in getting our shares trading on the OTC market. IMPORTANT!, this would also bring the following with it:
- Crowd Funding would be in the process
- A number of shareholders have committed to reinvesting
Even if it is a small amount you can contribute, you are helping your own investment in that you are helping the community.
A WE mentality is necessary now so that WE all can benefit from a product I am still very convinced of, to provide us a bright future.
So please, don’t wait, do what you can now, it’s very important..!!
Manfred H. Sadeler
Within minutes of sending this email out I received a number of positive reactions, so let's keep up the positive momentum.